320 Calories per serving
Chicken Tikka Kebab & Minted Onions
- 140ml Crème Fraiche
- 60g Tikka Curry Paste
- 2tsp Sweetener
- 500g Chicken Breast
- 2 Onions (1Roughly Chopped & 1 Finely Sliced)
- 2tsp Mint Sauce
- Combine 100ml crème fraiche with the curry paste and sweetener in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Leave to marinate for 3-4 hours
- Over a medium heat fry the chicken and roughly chopped onion for 10 minutes
- Combine the finely sliced onions with the remaining crème fraiche and mint sauce then mix to combine
277 Calories per Slice (8 Propoints)
Apple & Sultana Cake
- 200g Butter
- 200g Muscovado Sugar
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 1 ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Whole Nutmeg (Grated)
- 3 Eggs
- 200g Self- Raising Flour
- 4 Apples (2 Peeled and Grated 2 Cut into Slices)
- 2 Handfuls of Sultanas
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4 (180c) Grease and line an cake tin with baking parchment
- Beat the butter, sugar, lemon zest and spices
- Add the eggs and beat in the flour
- Fold in the grated apple and sultanas. Pour into cake tin
- Arrange the apple slices on top and bake for 65-70 minutes.
286 Calories (7 Propoints)
Chorizo, Butter Bean and Spinach Stew
- 130g Diced Chorizo
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1tsp Rosemary
- 2 x 400g Tins Butter Beans
- 400g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 600ml Chicken Stock
- 200g Spinach
- 2tsp Parsley
- Fry the chorizo for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat
- Add the onion and cook for 10 minutes
- Add the garlic and rosemary for the last 2 minutes
- Add the butter beans, tomatoes and stock. Bring to a dimmer and cover and cook for 10 minutes
- Stir in the spinach and parsley and season
Rich Cheese and Meatball Lasagne
- 24 Small Beef Meatballs (about 400g)
- 6 Sheets Dried Egg Lasagne
- 50g Grated Mozzarella
- 1 Onion
- 2 x 400g (tins) Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 350ml Beef Stock (made with 1 beef stock cube)
- 100ml Red wine or Extra Stock
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200c/Fan 180c/Gas 6.
- To make the sauce, fry the onion gently for 5 minutes or until softened, stirring regularly.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and stir in the tomato puree, stock, wine, if using, and oregano. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Bake the meatballs for ten minutes or until lightly browned on all sides.
- Add the meatballs to the pan with the tomatoes and cook for ten minutes more, stirring occasionally until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce is rich and thick.
- Boil the lasagne sheets for seven minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally to stop the lasagne sticking together. Drain in a colander.
- Take the meatballs and sauce off the heat. Add the lasagne and mix lightly.
- Tumble the lasagne and meatball sauce into a large lasagne dish. Pull up a few of the lasagne sheets with a fork.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for ten minutes or until the cheese has melted and the sauce is beginning to bubble.