5 ProPoints per serving
Cherry Tomato Tarte Tatin
- 575g Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- ½ tsp Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 180g Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 7 (220c). Spray the base and sides of a 20cm round baking tin with cooking spray
- Arrange the tomatoes over the base of the tin cut sides facing upwards.
- Spray with the cooking spray and sprinkle with the sugar and thyme. Season.
- Trim the pastry to fit the tin, Lay the pastry over the tomatoes and tuck in the edges down the side of the tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Turn the tart onto a plate and cook for another 5 minutes
10 Propoints a Serving
Beef and Mushroom Stroganoff
- 225g Tagliatelle
- 300g Frying Steak
- 1 tsp Cornflour
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 Shallots
- 250g Mushrooms
- 150g Green Beans
- 2 tbsp Crème Fraiche
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions
- Toss the steak in the cornflour and paprika then season
- Fry the shallots and mushrooms covered until golden. Remove from pan
- Add the steak to the frying pan for 3-5 minutes then add the shallots mixture
- Add the green beans and 3 tbsp of water and cook for a few minutes
- Stir in the crème fraiche. Cover and cook for 2 minutes longer
- Drain the pasta and top with the sauce
5 Propoints per serving
Chocolate and Apricot Tray Bake
- 150g Spread
- 150g Caster Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 150g Self Raising Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 410g (Can) Apricots (Drained)
- 30g Milk Chocolate
- 30g White Chocolate
- Line a baking tin with baking parchment. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4 (180c)
- Mix together the spread, sugar, eggs, flour and baking powder until smooth
- Pour into baking tin and place apricots on top
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Melt the chocolate separate and drizzle the chocolate over the cooled cake
12 ProPoints per Serving
Prawn, Lemon & Spinach Pasta
- 300g Spaghetti
- 250g Peas
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 130g Spinach
- 235ml Crème Fraîche
- 50g Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- Juice and Zest 1 Lemon
- 300g Cooked & Peeled Prawns
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the pasta for 9-10 minutes until tender, adding in the peas for the last 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 75ml of the cooking liquid.
- Return the pasta to the pan, and over a low heat, stir in the garlic and spinach;
- Cook until the spinach is just beginning to wilt.
- Add in the crème fraîche, Cheddar, lemon juice and prawns, along with the reserved cooking liquid.
- Stir until combined, then season with freshly ground black pepper and heat for a further minute.
- Scatter the lemon zest on top.