10 ProPoints per serving.
- 350g Mixed Mushrooms
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Spread
- 125g Pasta
- 1 Egg
- 30g Grated Cheese
- 2 tbsp Crème Fraiche
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 (200c)
- Spread out the mushrooms out on a large pan and season and sprinkle with the garlic and parsley
- Warm the oil and spread together until spread has melted, pout over the mushrooms and toss to coat
- Roast for 25 minutes
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions
- Beat together the egg, cheese and crème fraiche and stir into pasta
- Stir in the mushrooms
9 ProPoints Per Serving
Mustardy Leek and Potato Bake
- 450g Potato
- 450g Leek
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 50g Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp Margarine
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 600 ml Milk
- 100g Soft Cheese
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- Put the potatoes in a large pan of boiling, salted water and cook for 30 mins, until tender.
- Meanwhile heat a large casserole and spray with the cooking spray then add the leeks and season. Cover and leave to sweat for 20 mins over the lowest possible heat.
- To make the cheese sauce, melt the margarine in a small saucepan then add the flour. Cook, stirring, for 2 mins, then add the milk, little by little, stirring until each addition is incorporated smoothly into the sauce. Add the soft cheese and heat gently, stirring until melted in, then add the mustard, season and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to gas Mark 4/180ºC/350ºF.
- Drain the potatoes and chop into cubes
- Add to the leeks along with the garlic and cheese sauce, stirring gently to combine.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top and bake for 20 mins.
8 ProPoints per Serving
Sausage, Potato and Pepper Medley
- 800g New Potatoes
- 2 Red Peppers
- 2 Courgettes
- 454g Pork Sausages
- 2tbsp Tomato Pesto
- Dice the potatoes and boil for 8 minutes
- Fry the peppers, courgettes and sausages
- Drain the potatoes and add them
- Add pesto and cook for 2 minutes