346 Calories per serving (8 Propoints)
Chicken & Soba Noodle Salad with Mango, Chilli, Lime and Watercress
- 400g Cooked Chicken (Shredded)
- 1 Red Chilli
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1tsp Coriander
- 200g Soba Noodles
- 1tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Garlic Cloves
- 1cm Ginger
- ½ tsp Caster Sugar
- 1 Mango
- 1 Red Pepper
- 100g Watercress
- 20g Peanuts
- Put the chicken in a bowl and add the chilli, juice of 1 lime ad half the coriander. Mix well
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the soba noodles and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Mix the remaining lime juice with the fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sugar
- Stir in the noodles then add the mango, watercress and chicken and mix together
320 Calories per serving
Chicken Tikka Kebab & Minted Onions
- 140ml Crème Fraiche
- 60g Tikka Curry Paste
- 2tsp Sweetener
- 500g Chicken Breast
- 2 Onions (1Roughly Chopped & 1 Finely Sliced)
- 2tsp Mint Sauce
- Combine 100ml crème fraiche with the curry paste and sweetener in a bowl.
- Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Leave to marinate for 3-4 hours
- Over a medium heat fry the chicken and roughly chopped onion for 10 minutes
- Combine the finely sliced onions with the remaining crème fraiche and mint sauce then mix to combine
290 Calories (7 Propoints)
Goats Cheese & Pesto Stuffed Chicken
- 2 x 165g Chicken Breasts
- 40g Goats Chicken
- 1tbsp Green Pesto
- 1 Lemon
- Pinch Crushed Chilli
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 50ml Dry White Wine
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6 (200c)
- Cut a pocket in the largest part of the chicken breasts and stuff with the goats cheese and pesto
- Put the chicken in a small baking dish.
- Cut 4 slices with the lemon and put 2 on each chicken breast then sprinkle over the chilli
- Add the garlic cloves, pour in the white wine and squeeze in the juice from the remaining lemon
- Season and cook for 20-25 minutes
A Hairy Dieters Recipe. 390 Calories (9 Propoints)
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 25g Natural Yoghurt
- 2 Onions
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 20g Root Ginger,
- 12 Cardamom Pods
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp Ground Coriander
- ½ tsp Ground Turmeric
- ¼ tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 4 Whole Cloves
- 1 tbsp Plain Flour
- Pinch of Saﬀron
- 2 tsp Caster Sugar
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 300ml Cold Water
- 3 tbsp Double Cream
- Cut each chicken breast into 8 or 9 bite-sized pieces, season with black pepper and put them in a non-metallic bowl.
- Stir in the yoghurt, cover with cling ﬁlm and chill for a minimum of 30 minutes but ideally 2–6 hours.
- Fry the onions, garlic and ginger in a low heat for 15 minutes until very soft and lightly coloured. Stir the onions occasionally so they don’t start to stick.
- Stir in the crushed cardamom seeds, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chilli powder and bay leaf. Pinch oﬀ the ends of the cloves into the pan and throw away the stalks. Cook the spices with the onions for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the ﬂour, saﬀron, sugar and ½ a teaspoon of salt, then slowly pour the water into the pan, stirring constantly. Bring to a gentle simmer, then cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the pan from the heat, take out the bay leaf and blitz the onion mixture with a stick blender until it is as smooth as possible.
- Drain the chicken in a colander over the sink, shaking it a few times – you want the meat to have just a light coating of yoghurt.
- Place a non-stick frying pan on the heat, add the sauce and bring it to a simmer. Add the chicken pieces and cream and cook for about 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender and cooked through, stirring regularly.
9 Propoints per Serving
Chicken Burger with Blue Cheese
- 3tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 1 ½ tsp Tabasco Sauce
- 500g Chicken Mince
- 4 Shallots
- 30g Breadcrumbs
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 4 Bread Rolls
- ½ Lettuce (Shredded)
- 1 Tomato
- 40g Stilton
- Combine the barbecue and tabasco sauces in a bowl and set aside
- Put the chicken mince, 1 tbsp sauce mixture, shallots, celery, breadcrumbs and garlic in a bowl
- Season and mix well form into 1cm wide patties
- Brush the tops of the patties with half the remaining sauce mixture
- Put the patties on the griddle pan sauce side down.
- Brush the other side with the sauce
- Cook for 5 minutes on each side
- Assemble the burgers using toasted rolls, lettuce, tomato, patties and cheese
4 Propoints per Slice (170 Calories)
Skinny Meat Feast Pizza
- 145g (Pack) Pizza Dough Mix
- 1 Onion
- 175g Beef Mince
- 150g Passata
- 120g Wafer Thin Ham
- 200g Chicken
- 50g Pepperoni
- Make the pizza base according to pack instructions. Roll into a 13in circle. Leave to prove for 15 minutes
- Fry onion over a low heat for 5 minutes
- Add the mince, increase the heat and cook for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7 (220c)
- Spoon the passata over. Top first with ham, then chicken and pepperoni and lastly the beef and onion.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes
7 Propoints per serving (252 Calories per serving)
Tuscan Devil’s Chicken
- 12 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2tbsp Black Peppercorns
- Juice 2 Lemons
- 1tsp Dried Oregano
- Flatten the chicken thighs out
- Place in a bag with all the marinade ingredients and mix
- Leave for at least 2 hours
- Fry on hot griddle pan until cooked