286 Calories (7 Propoints)
Chorizo, Butter Bean and Spinach Stew
- 130g Diced Chorizo
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1tsp Rosemary
- 2 x 400g Tins Butter Beans
- 400g Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 600ml Chicken Stock
- 200g Spinach
- 2tsp Parsley
- Fry the chorizo for 2-3 minutes over a medium heat
- Add the onion and cook for 10 minutes
- Add the garlic and rosemary for the last 2 minutes
- Add the butter beans, tomatoes and stock. Bring to a dimmer and cover and cook for 10 minutes
- Stir in the spinach and parsley and season
Rich Cheese and Meatball Lasagne
- 24 Small Beef Meatballs (about 400g)
- 6 Sheets Dried Egg Lasagne
- 50g Grated Mozzarella
- 1 Onion
- 2 x 400g (tins) Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 350ml Beef Stock (made with 1 beef stock cube)
- 100ml Red wine or Extra Stock
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200c/Fan 180c/Gas 6.
- To make the sauce, fry the onion gently for 5 minutes or until softened, stirring regularly.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and stir in the tomato puree, stock, wine, if using, and oregano. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Bake the meatballs for ten minutes or until lightly browned on all sides.
- Add the meatballs to the pan with the tomatoes and cook for ten minutes more, stirring occasionally until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce is rich and thick.
- Boil the lasagne sheets for seven minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally to stop the lasagne sticking together. Drain in a colander.
- Take the meatballs and sauce off the heat. Add the lasagne and mix lightly.
- Tumble the lasagne and meatball sauce into a large lasagne dish. Pull up a few of the lasagne sheets with a fork.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for ten minutes or until the cheese has melted and the sauce is beginning to bubble.
150 Calories per serving
Honey & Sesame Pork & Spring Onion Skewers
- 450g Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 5cm Piece of Fresh Ginger
- 2tsp Honey
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 6 Spring Onions
- Soak 12 Skewers in warm water
- Cut the pork into 36 pieces.
- Mix the garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil and seeds and mix into the pork.
- Leave for 20 minutes
- Thread a piece of pork followed by spring onion onto skewer repeat until have 3 pieces of pork on each skewer
- Grill on a high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side
367 Calories (8 Propoints per Serving)
- 700g Pork
- 1tsp Olive Oil
- 1tsp Mint
- Juice 1 Lemon
- 1tsp Oregano
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Mix all the ingredients and coat the pork
- Marinade for at least 30 minutes
- Place onto skewers
- Cook on a hot griddle pan for 12-15 minutes
368 Calories per Serving (9 Propoints)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 300g Beef Mince
- 300g Pork Mince
- 100g Breadcrumbs
- 50ml Milk
- ½ tsp All Spice
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- 100ml White Wine
- 500ml Beef Stock
- 2tbsp Single Cream
- 1tbsp Redcurrant Jelly or Cranberry Jelly
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6 (200c)
- Fry the onion until translucent
- Add the garlic for the last minute allow to cool
- Mix all the meatball ingredients and roll into balls around 40g
- Bake for 12-15 minutes
- Boil the wine until it has halved in size.
- Add the stock to the wine and allow to simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the single cream and jam. Season
- Put the meatballs into the gravy and simmer for 5 minutes
4 Propoints per Serving
Pork, Leek & Sage Burgers
- 2 Small Leeks
- 500g Minced Pork
- 75g Breadcrumbs
- 2tsp Mustard
- 40g Parmesan
- 1tsp Sage
- Boil the leeks for 4 minutes. Drain and remove as much water as you can.
- Mix the mince, Parmesan, sage, breadcrumbs and mustard and season
- Shape into 8 burgers. Chill
- Fry the burgers on each side for 6 minutes