4 Propoints without Icing (6 with Icing)
Pina Colada Cupcake
- 125g Butter
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 125g Self Raising Flour
- 75g Coconut
- 3 Slices Pineapple and Syrup
For the icing
- 100g Butter
- 200g Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Grated Coconut
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 (180c). Place the cake cases in the tin
- Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy. Stir in the eggs one by one.
- Sift the flour mixing it gently then add the grated coconut
- Stir in 5tbsp of syrup. Cut the pineapple round into 4
- Spoon a layer of mixture then add a piece of pineapple.
- Top with rest of mixture. Bake for 20 minutes
- Leave to cool
- Beat together the butter with the icing sugar and the lime juice
- Pipe the icing onto the cakes and sprinkle the tops with coconut
6 ProPoints per Serving
- 2 Slices White Bread
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Plain Flour
- 4 x 200g White Fish
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 (200c)
- Toast the bread and the blitz in food processor.
- Mix in the parsley and place on a plate
- Pour the egg in a bowl and sprinkle a tray with flour
- Dip the fish in the egg, flour and then crumbs on both sides.
Place on baking tray and bake for 20 minutes
Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Sun-Dried Tomato, Chopped
- 30g Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 3 Potatoes, parboiled
- 1 Pepper, Sliced
- ½ Courgette, Sliced
- 1tsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to gas 6 (200c)
- Make a deep cut into the chicken breast, then fill with tomato, basil and cheese.
- Place on a square of foil
- Squash the garlic and add to the foil
- Seal foil and cook for 30 mins.
- Slice the potatoes, toss with vegetables and oil and bake for 25mins
9 ProPoints per serving
Sausage & Broccoli Risotto
- 8 Pork Sausages
- 1 Onion
- 240g Rice
- 125ml White Wine
- 1.3 L Chicken Stock (Made From 1 Cube)
- 250g Broccoli
- 30g Parmesan
- Fry the sausages for 5 minutes
- Remove from the heat and cut into chunks
- Fry the onion for 5 minutes
- Add the rice and wine. Simmer until absorbed.
- Add a ladleful of the stock to the rice and cook until liquid has been absorbed.
- Repeat until ½ stock been used
- Return the sausages to the pan with the broccoli.
- Add the remaining stock until rice has cooked