563 Calories per Serving (14 Propoints)
Sicilian-Style Tuna Lasagne
- 400g (can) Chopped Tomatoes
- 250g Mixed Peppers
- 85g Black Olives
- 2tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1tbsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- 2 x 185g (can) Tuna
- 200g Cream Cheese
- 12 Lasagne Sheets
- 125g Mozzarella
- Heat the oven to Gas Mark 6 (200c)
- Simmer the tomatoes, peppers, olives, cinnamon and herbs
- Add the tuna and season
- Mix the cream cheese with seasoning and a little milk to make a thick sauce
- Pour a third of the mixture into bottom of a dish and top with 4 lasagne sheets
- Top with a third of the cream cheese mixture and repeat until mixture has gone.
- Scatter over the mozzarella
- Bake of 35 minutes
346 Calories per serving (8 Propoints)
Chicken & Soba Noodle Salad with Mango, Chilli, Lime and Watercress
- 400g Cooked Chicken (Shredded)
- 1 Red Chilli
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 1tsp Coriander
- 200g Soba Noodles
- 1tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Garlic Cloves
- 1cm Ginger
- ½ tsp Caster Sugar
- 1 Mango
- 1 Red Pepper
- 100g Watercress
- 20g Peanuts
- Put the chicken in a bowl and add the chilli, juice of 1 lime ad half the coriander. Mix well
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the soba noodles and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Mix the remaining lime juice with the fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and sugar
- Stir in the noodles then add the mango, watercress and chicken and mix together
Rich Cheese and Meatball Lasagne
- 24 Small Beef Meatballs (about 400g)
- 6 Sheets Dried Egg Lasagne
- 50g Grated Mozzarella
- 1 Onion
- 2 x 400g (tins) Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 350ml Beef Stock (made with 1 beef stock cube)
- 100ml Red wine or Extra Stock
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 200c/Fan 180c/Gas 6.
- To make the sauce, fry the onion gently for 5 minutes or until softened, stirring regularly.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and stir in the tomato puree, stock, wine, if using, and oregano. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Bake the meatballs for ten minutes or until lightly browned on all sides.
- Add the meatballs to the pan with the tomatoes and cook for ten minutes more, stirring occasionally until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce is rich and thick.
- Boil the lasagne sheets for seven minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally to stop the lasagne sticking together. Drain in a colander.
- Take the meatballs and sauce off the heat. Add the lasagne and mix lightly.
- Tumble the lasagne and meatball sauce into a large lasagne dish. Pull up a few of the lasagne sheets with a fork.
- Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for ten minutes or until the cheese has melted and the sauce is beginning to bubble.
469 Calories per Serving (12 Propoints)
Sticky Asian Chicken
- 6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 ½ tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1tbsp Grated Fresh Ginger
- 1tbsp Honey
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 150g Noodles
- 400g Pak Choi (or Broccoli)
- 1tbsp Oyster Sauce
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7 (220c)
- Mix the chicken with the soy sauce, honey, ketchup, ginger and garlic.
- Place in a lined baking dish
- Cook for 25 minutes, halfway through turn and coat with sesame seeds
- Meanwhile cook the noodles according to the packet instructions
- Stir fry the pak choi for 2 minutes and add the noodles and toss in the oyster sauce and chicken juice
- Serve with the sliced chicken on top
258 Calories (6 Propoints per Serving)
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 200g Button Mushrooms
- 1 Leek
- 100ml White Wine
- 125ml Chicken Stock
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1tsp Tarragon
- 1tbsp Lemon Juice
- Zest 1 Lemon
- 2tbsp Capers
- 2tbsp Crème Fraiche
- 200g Pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions
- Smash up the chicken until thin, cut into stripes. Season.
- Fry the chicken into brown. Remove from the pan.
- Fry the leek. Add the leek after a few minutes
- Add the wine and stock until reduced by half
- Add the garlic, tarragon, lemon juice and zest. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the capers
- Remove pan from the heat and stir in the crème fraiche.
- Mix through the chicken
340 Calories (8 Propoints)
Salmon & Spinach Pasta Bake
- 200g Pasta
- 200g Spinach
- 1tbsp Spread
- 1 Onion
- 1tbsp Plain Flour
- 200ml Milk
- 260g Salmon
- 20g Breadcrumbs
- 40g Grated Cheese
- Zest ½ Lemon
- Cook the pasta for half the suggested time
- Drain and then put spinach in the hot pan until wilted
- Stir in the pasta and tip into a baking dish
- Melt the spread in a pan and add the onion and cook gently for 8-10 minutes
- Stir the flour through for 1 minutes and take off the heat
- Add the milk and return to the heat until thickened
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5 (190c)
- Stor the salmon into the white sauce then stir the sauce into the pasta
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the cheese and lemon zest and sprinkle over
- Bake for 15-20 minutes