7 ProPoints Per Serving
Ham, Mushroom and Cheese Bake
- 1tsp Mustard
- 90g Wafer Thin Ham
- 100g Mushrooms
- 3 Spring Onions
- ½ Pepper
- 75g Cottage Cheese or Soft Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- ½ tsp Mixed Herbs
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5 (190c)
- Spray an ovenproof dish with oil and line the bottom with the mustard
- Arrange the slices of ham in the dish
- Fry the mushrooms, spring onions and pepper cooking for 3-4 minutes
- Spoon into the dish
- Beat the cheese, egg, milk and herbs together and season
- Pour over the mushroom mixture
- Bake for 15 minutes
11 ProPoints Per Serving
Onion, Spinach and Tomato Frittata
- 1kg Salad Potatoes
- 2 Red Onions, Peeled and Chopped
- 1 Garlic Clove, Peeled and Sliced
- 9 Eggs, Beaten
- 135g Cheddar, Finely Grated
- 500g Chopped Spinach
- 225g Tomatoes, Sliced
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes, until tender, then drain and slice thickly.
- Meanwhile, fry the onions for 5–10 minutes, until soft, adding the garlic for the last minute.
- In a large bowl, lightly whisk the eggs with half the cheese. Add the onion, garlic, potato and spinach, and stir gently to coat all the vegetables.
- Pour in the tortilla mixture and top with the tomatoes into a frying pan.
- Sprinkle over the remaining 67.5g cheese and cook over a low heat for 12 minutes, until the bottom has set.
- Preheat the grill to hot.
- Place the frittata pan under the grill for 5 minutes, until the egg is cooked through.
9 ProPoints Per Serving
Philly Sausage and Bacon Potato Bake
- 5 Lincolnshire or Cumberland sausages
- 4 rashers lean back bacon, cut into pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 600g potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 200g Philadelphia Light with Spring Onion and Black Pepper
- 120ml chicken stock
- 25g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Cut each sausage into bite-sized pieces. Fry along with the bacon and onion in a non stick pan for around 8 minutes, until browned.
- Meanwhile cook the potato slices in a large pan of boiling water for around 8 minutes or until just soft. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- Put the Philly in a small saucepan with the stock and heat gently, until the Philly has melted. Season to taste.
- Place half the sausage mixture in a greased oven proof dish, layer with half the potato slices and cover with half the sauce. Repeat the process and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 190 ˚C, gas mark 5 for about 25 minutes or until heated through and golden.
15 ProPoints per Serving
Salmon Pasta with Mushrooms and Broccoli
- 2 onions, peeled & sliced
- 2 x 105g tins pink salmon
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 x 500g pack basics pasta shapes
- 500g frozen broccoli floret
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 Garlic Clove
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the onions for 5-10 minutes until soft, adding the garlic for the last minute. Stir in the mushrooms and cook for a further 5 minutes, until golden brown. Drain the salmon and stir in. Heat through for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta following pack instructions.
- Cook the broccoli in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain. When cooled a little, roughly slice.
- Drain the pasta and stir through the salmon sauce and broccoli. Serve immediately.
12 ProPoints Per Serving
Cheese, Tomato and Onion Bread Pudding
- 300g Sliced French Bread
- 700ml Milk
- 2 x 400g Chopped Tomatoes
- 2tsp Herbes de Provence
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 350g Grated Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 (180c)
- Cut the bread into 5mm diagonal slices. Pour half the milk into a shallow dish
- Mix the tomatoes, herbs and garlic in a bowl. Dip each bread slice in the milk and use to arrange in to single layer to cover the base of a ovenproof dish.
- Spoon half the tomato mixture over the bread and cover with a layer of cheese.
- Repeat the three layers once more finishing with the cheese
- Add any remaining milk to the eggs, Season and pout over the bread mixture
- Cook for 45 minutes