5 ProPoints per serving
Cherry Tomato Tarte Tatin
- 575g Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- ½ tsp Caster Sugar
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 180g Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 7 (220c). Spray the base and sides of a 20cm round baking tin with cooking spray
- Arrange the tomatoes over the base of the tin cut sides facing upwards.
- Spray with the cooking spray and sprinkle with the sugar and thyme. Season.
- Trim the pastry to fit the tin, Lay the pastry over the tomatoes and tuck in the edges down the side of the tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Turn the tart onto a plate and cook for another 5 minutes
6 ProPoints (248 Calories)
Savoury Tarte Tatin
- 175g Courgette
- 1 Red Onion
- 225g Mushroom
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 175g Tomatoes
- 175g Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 (200c)
- Mix together the courgettes, red onion, mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and season. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables and arrange over a frying pan or cake tin
- Roll out the pastry and make a 23cm circle. Lay over the vegetables tucking in the edges
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn onto a plate before serving.