8 ProPoints per Serving
- 100g Rice
- 1tsp Groundnut Oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Lemon Grass Stalk
- 227g Pineapple Pieces in Juice
- 1tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 130g Prawns
- Cook the rice according to the packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the onion, peppers and lemon grass and stir fry for 5 minutes
- Add the pineapple (including the juice), ketchup and white wine vinegar and bring to a simmer.
- Add the prawns and simmer for 1-2 minutes