6 ProPoints (248 Calories)
- 175g Courgette
- 1 Red Onion
- 225g Mushroom
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 175g Tomatoes
- 175g Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6 (200c)
- Mix together the courgettes, red onion, mushrooms, garlic, rosemary, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and season. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables and arrange over a frying pan or cake tin
- Roll out the pastry and make a 23cm circle. Lay over the vegetables tucking in the edges
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn onto a plate before serving.